Friday, July 08, 2005

Bridge and now Blast

Both the 'B's of London.

Today's The Star will not be the only paper having it as the headlines. It was only yesterday I saw "LONDON 2012" on the headlines, and today, it's the total other end of the string. People on the streets of London celebrating and today it is a total chaos.

I wonder when will the world stop having war against themselves.

My sister is still studying, luckily not in the heart of London, but Birmingham. Some of my friends are there as well, Nu amongst them. I hope you did not go anywhere near London semalam. Yao Jin wrote an article saying she was okay. She is currently staying in the heart of London, a close friend of mine and I am glad to hear she is okay.

I havent heard from Tasha, my sister though. But I doubt she went anywhere near London, as she is working in Birm now that it is summer. I do hope she calls in tonite.


jins london blast


I just hope these idiots stop this war againsts people, because the one's that get it are the innocent Muslims, like me and you (if you are a Muslim) who are reading it these and know nuts about bombing shet.

I remember the time somewhere after nine-eleven, my friends who were wearing headscarfs were harrassed unnecessarily. Shouted at and stuff. And also, I have a friend who is thinking of going to the UK for a decent holiday, and most likely his dreams are blemished with the event of bombing in London.

So much for a 'blast' huh?