Thursday, July 21, 2005

Killing the Habit

I have a big time confession to make. I AM AN ADDICT.

And it sickens me. I am disgusted with myself to have to commit not-so-much of a sin, but hell. I cant say "TAK NAK!". And so I came up with a PRO & CON list like I used to when I had to never admit that I love mb, ever again. I came up with a list, just like what Ross did when he was confused with Rachel.

Somehow, with mb, it worked, at least for a while, when he was around and it was hard to avoid him. Now, I am gonna do the same which means, my best friends, Mr Ciggies are at par with mb. It is a Goddamn obssession, I tell you. So here's my list, hopefully my PROS list beat the other.

WHY I should be Giving up my best friends, Mr Ciggies?

1- More spending money for me: A pack of 10 (which is my daily number of sticks, shhhssh I know..) is RM 3.60 per day, a month, I will have RM 108 which is equalvalent to a nice Padini working shirt, I am dying for the checks. Or five pair of nice Hush Puppies shoes a year. And a nice Braun Buffel wallet? Oh man... money for shoppin!

2- I wont have to pay for more insurance when I apply, if I apply though.

3- It's just bad... ait?? eventhough it takes my stress away

4- And I am a girl, what about later when I have kids? Might as well stop now

5- Doing it for mom and dad too, at least I should be a good daughter after what they have done for me.

6- It is an ugly sight to watch, then again, when I started caring what people think?

7- For my health sake. So I wont die young? But I could be sitting here and suddenly something falls on me, crushing my brains to bits, know what I mean?? If it meant to be then, it's just that.

8- Because I owe it to myself, it was a pledge I made to myself.

9- With all the pleasure I can get, a girl dont really need a stick of a centimeter in diameter and 3 inches of length now, do I? EHhehe.. whert? What pleasure were you guys thinkin? Tsk tsk shame on you.

10- For All the 9 reasons I can think of and the other million I cant, fer Gad's sake, I need to BREAK THE HABIT... so help me God.