Friday, July 08, 2005

Cold Feet

In 10 days time, I will be officially engaged to a lovely man by the name of Pres, as some you have already met.

I must say that a lot of combined efforts have been put out to make the day possible. The savings I managed to do, never before, because I can really spend, if you know what I mean. But for love, I saved. I manage to got almost all the things listed on your right, some striked out, some not, all coming, with more time. All, before the 17th of July.

I have been having nightmares, last week, I could not sleep, and in my dream, I dreamt that the day was a total blunder.

Cold feet, they called it.

I'm not really sure what to call it, because the way I see it, my feet is warm as well, the Malaysian weather.

I have been busy, doing the running-arounds, with hope that, that these cold feet thing as you may call it, wont hit me. However, subconciously, it does, in my sleep. Which proves my theory just rite.

I have made a pledge to give up smoking. Yes, after the 17th of July, no more fuggy-fuggy, nuddy-nuddy (you know who you are if you are reading this, and what it meant). Nevertheless, the memories of us being partners in crime will always remain in my heart, like a framed JPEG (or whatever u call it).

And so, to overcome this Cold Feet-ness, I have written a fairytale. I believe it is better to share my feelings, rather than to keep it all bottled up in here and then, one day, I'd just explode, may God forbid. And so goes...

Once a Fairytale, now Reality (it's called)

There once lived a girl who felt so lost. Almost like Alice in Wonderland, finding for the exit. But this "Alice" was no normal girl who had a pretty face. She knew it. That she was no pretty face.

She had a dream like the one's she read in Fairytales like Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella and in cartoons like Shrek. She was hoping to be saved. She also sang the "I'm a Believer" song. She travelled the world to find love, pure, sacred love.

From her home land to England to Thailand and also to Egypt.

Many times, she failed.

Some of her friends did ask her "So what's your dream guy like?" Often she would not answer the question. Silence did not signify her ignorance (which was what the friends thought), her lil heart told her "he did not exist" because he would be too good to be true. So she pretended she did not have one. Dream guy.

After many years of searching. She got tired. Hence she decided to return to her homeland. At least she gained a paper that guranteed her future.

One nite, in the blisterring, rainy nite at Crimson, she ended up seating next to a boy. This boy was plain, but in his eyes she saw Hope. After a word of hello and the normal intro thing, she found out, he was a traveller in search of love, just like her. He sailed tru Japan and other parts of Asia, sometimes to search his lost self.

A year and 7 months later, they are both standing at today. Today when it is just 10 days away from their engagement day. Both lives contruct a complete sphere of life.

And may they live happily ever after. And ever and ever, till the after life.. with lil babies called Mekheil and Ishmael. Yeay!

P/S: I have made an exception for the smoking thing though, I am allowed to smoke if I went clubbing. Ehehehe