Friday, July 22, 2005

Yankee doodle came to Kajang

If ever you happen to drop by in Kajang, at night, I would gladly recommend you Yankees Hut. It is surely a great hang out, with a totally local experience. I love the set up, and the food, hhmm hmmm.. better than words could explain. The catch is, dont order western food, or the goreng-goreng (fried) stuff. Malay dishes like Daging masak merah, sup campur, sayur campur, a fish dish and telur dadar will be an ideal pick. I gurantee and orgasmic satisfaction afterwards.

Seriously, if you happen to drop by Kajang, do msg me on friendster or something, I'd be glad to take you out on a nice dinner with my fiance. It will be on me. *smiles*

Another thing, I have been thinking to get PS2, not the lastest one but the white one. I have this craze to kill aliens and kick butts virtually. So what do you think? Should I or shouldnt I? It's 800 bucks here. I'm still thinkin, Pres said he is willing to split the cost with me. Hence, 400 from each of us to virtual paradise.

Or geek land?