Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Phew... It's done, It was PERFECT

Maybe it's because it is my engagement party. Or is it because somehow everything just fell into place, except the fact that Pres and family arrived 2 hours later than the promised time.

But things like this happen, in a country like Malaysia, where people is fashionably late. I wasnt annoyed though. He had to organise a 17 car gathering to my place. So I dont blame him.

Enough food. Perfect gifts. What more should I ask. My friends were there. I have 3 pictures for now. More to come, once I collect them from Sherrie girl. Thanks for your help sayang.


full engage pic

half engage pic

amri n agus

After the party, Pres and I went for a late night date, to seize the moment, the day, to enjoy the rest and what is left of the 17th of July 2005. And we decided to go back to the place where we first said our first "Hello" to each other. Funny how a simple "hello" can turn into a lifetime filled with joy and shared sorrow. Both of which is essential for a healthy relationship.

I am today Pres' fiance as he is mine. One big title but I am lovin it. And the rock on my finger gives me a reasonable weight which symbolizes our happiness and togetherness.

More pictures to come, with time. Thank you again, friends and commentators, near or far.

P/S: Nu, I have started on the Parker Grey Show. A girly version of Cathcher In The Rye :)