Friday, May 13, 2005

A tale of a cat and a dog named Arrow and Beaman


I walked out of the house this morning for work to find Arrow, happily cuddled up under car in the neighbour's house with Beaman, the neighbour's dog, all hyped up to know his friend is there for a visit.

It is amazing, that the animals does not discriminate out of species and here we are the same type, homo sapiens, jumping at one another because of 'colour'. Does that mean, that we should learn from the animals?

Every nite, after I bid Pres a sweet lil goodnite, so that he go back to his place called home (which is not so far down the road), we'd creep softly and slowly to his bike. Like the scene of 'pink panther' only with the sounds of the silent nite. We'd do this, because Beaman, the neighbour's dog gets agitated when he sees anyone, including myself wearing a helmet on a bike.

He'd start making a whole hellavu noise to wake the whole neighbourhood. Till today, I still wonder why? Probably due to bad experience with the motorbikes, I thought.

Beamen, however is a sweet lil baby. He is very fond of 'abang' or Arrow, my 7 kgs cat. And everytime, after Pres has left for home, he'd gimme that look asking for an ear stroke.

I have decided to write about my joys in my everyday life, and truth is, the thought that came tru my mind today, the picture of Arrow, under the car and Beamen parading around it.

Some pictures of Arrow, Beams and myself...

Image(104)
Abang's favourite : Car Rides, yeay!

Image(105)
Abang, action dapat naik keta

Image(151)
Beams.. never fail to greet me when he sees me

Image(152)
Beams, ever so pleasured to get tummy rubs

Image(153)
Both of 'em reminds me of Garfield and Oddie