Thursday, May 12, 2005

Lone ranger for a week

Girlfriends... I have news for you. Yes, Aboo and Sherrie especially.

Next week, I'll be no longer belangkas.. as Pres will be off to Miri, for a subsidiary set up for Intra Oil.

Yes, bebeh, we can go... hrm, let's see...

1- Play pool
2- Clubbing with no 'man'
3- Hang out and stalk other couples (aboo, u know what i'm talkin about)
4- 'cuci mata' sket..
5- anything else you guys wanna add to make this list look 'wow' all the other gals gonna give us green eyes.

Truth is, I'm just coming up with this, so that I will be occupied and wont be such a 'sick pups'. A week or more of not seeing pres. That will be longest we have been away from each other...

Save me hunneys.... unleash me from my dying despair.

Pings and Pongs

I have started on the game of ping pong every week. Started yesterday. One way of losing weight so I will have a rather smaller baju tunang, than present. Nak tempah baju next month mar...

A lil emotional today... didnt have such a good ending to yesterday with pres. Hopefully today will bring me more joy than yesterday.

Let's see how it goes from here...