Tuesday, April 19, 2005

What is it with me and kids?

I must tell you that I had the most enlightening weekends of my life. Never have I thought that I would come to this stage in my life. But here I am, and I aint turning back.

My weekend started with the movie - Pacifier on Friday. About a macho guy, Vin Diesel (ooo, that ass is just dying to be stroked, man, he is one hell of a butt-guy!) who suddenly, became a baby-sitter to 5 kids, when he had to protect them from people who tried to assasin the whole family for a silly program (as usual).

I am a crappy movie critic, so I suggest you to go watch it for yourself. It's a great watch.

Okay, my point is, it is either that movie got into me somehow, or somethin is just happening to me. That nite, I dreamt that I was married (to Pres.. yeay!) and I was... PREGNANT! Yea, how did nadia felt being a half-mom? Ironic, but I felt fantastic. I was sooo expecting my baby! I was so happy as well, and pres was such a great half-dad, and my mom was there to in my dreams, as I was parading aroung with my pregnant woman's attire.

Like, that wasnt enough, I missed my baby cousin aishah (which I will post photos of). She is only four and had just started kindergarten but, this girl is an amazing genius. She can read! I am not kidding guys, she has started the Peter and Jane module for kids and she has started on level 2b, when her school only taught her till 2a!

I am in love with this kid, and for reading to pres and I the whole book, I gave her a lolly. And she is one sweet baby, she shared with me.

Also, on Sunday, we went to meet my other auntie who recently gave birth and there were other cousins of mine, and hell, they were all playing around Pres. He was playing dad and they loved him. I manage to take a picture of the whole lot. You should see how beautiful these kids are..

I think I am in love... sighhhh...

P/S: I know it is scary, is it a sign?


aishah n shoes
Aishah doing her thing with her shoe

aishah n me - grumpy konon
Man, dont you think she's adorable? What till u see the next one!

aishah n me -  cheeky
Told u, this kid is to die for, and to think.. she can READ owdi

aishah n pres
Look who's playing DAD?!

smiley wawa
This is Najwa or wawa, aishah's elder sister, sweet innit?