Saturday, April 16, 2005

Ageing with time

On a day like this, I start to think real hard on what my achievements so far... or what really makes me happy.

It's been 2 nites, when I wake up at 3am or so, and start to worry... worry about my ageing self.


Suddenly, I just feel like I am getting old and time is running out on me, as if life is so short. Maybe it is.

Fun? Am I having any fun these days? I dont club anymore like I used to. I rarely go to the movies. My best friend is married. My other best friend is just as busy as I am, sometimes it is lucky to catch her or myself even.. being free on any given day.

I have decided that I am pretty sick of my routined life. Waking up every other day with the thought... man, why do I have to go to work? Why cant I be fucking self-employed or something.

My life is running short by the second. Yes, whose isnt? But am I living it up, optimising it to it's fullest?

The last thing I want is to feel like I missed something on my death bed.