Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hunt for Dewan Masyarakat is on again

Second phase of my PTD preparations starts again. I made it for the exam bit. Thank God.

Now it's about passing the PTD assessment course. It is a three days course where it will take place at INTANs (National Institute of Public Administration) all over Malaysia. And my centre is at INTIM, Intan Timur, Kemaman (of all places). But I checked it out while I was at Kemaman last weekend. It the place was not bad. Not bad at all.

My preparation includes, reading of all the outdated Dewan Masyarakat(s) I bought and the new ones as well. And a lil bit of the newspaper. Another crash course.

The assessment is mostly testing on ones communications skills. There will be a debate, public speaking in Malay and English. My fear, is that I will get all tongue tide when the time comes.

Whatever it is, I will just attend it and do my very best. The battle is won already by me just attending it and facing my fears.