Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Do I need reasons for my gibberish?

My buddie back in the UK just got to find out about the existance of my precious, precious blog. And after reading it and realising the fact that i wrote something about him he asked: "Ko tak malu ke Nad tulis blog ni?"

My first reaction to that question was to pull back and get defensive. Now who wouldnt...


Now here are my answers Matt:

1 - You are not a blogger, so you wouldnt even begin to understand how one feels pouring out their thoughts on the internet, when sometimes, real people out there think you are some kinda cracko and how many people would want to actually here about problems unless they are being paid? A blogger forms a community of their own, all happy and safe and you can say or write anything under the sun without being hit (literally). Like I know this lady who hates the poeple at work and she can freely say it here. I bet after writing she feels like she took a punch (and a kick at her u-know-where)on that person she hates.

2 - It is a real good way of channelling your stress. Writing and letting the whole www read it. Sometimes I get lucky and there will be one of two comments on ym posties that I feel I am not alone or invisible. I get myself and opinions heard.

3 - I love reading blogs as I love writting them. And sometimes, when I have something to say I can comment. And I feel good having replies to my comments

4 - I know people from across the globe by reading blogs. And commenting. I have not a friend, but like a bond between this person I read about, sometimes, you know more about them and what it is that is goin on in their heads than the person I live with, like my mom. I dont know what she is thinking.

5 - And sometimes, I find poetry on life with this people I read about and it is amazing how creative some people are and secretive at the same time. But I still havent figured if akuh from www.whattosaymangkok.blogspot.com is a male or a female. Because if it is a she, man she is sooooo LESBIAN, and I just find her hot (in some ways)

See my point now Matt... you should try writing, rather than sitting alone in the dark, crying about it. And getting annoyed about nothing at all. Or practicing some kinda self-destruction act. Here, read some of this and you will find the light, I hope...

Check these out, some of my favs:
www.surwira.blogspot.com
www.schnubbupp.blogspot.com
www.matasepet.blogspot.com
www.kengster.blogspot.com
http://chicsinred.groovylicious.org/
www.whattosaymangkok.blogspot.com
http://husainiakakuman.blogspot.com/
www.yasminthestoryteller.blogspot.com

P/S: No offence, you are a great friend, but I was pretty hurt by that question you threw at me. Because, I thought you saw...