Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Sun, Sea, and The Beeach..

Splendid weekend. I dont want to sound deprived or anything, but I had one of the most exciting weekend, after Phuket of course.

Two days at Awana Kijal. Okay, this is gonna sound like some kinda hotel advert. But service was great, chicks were sweet. Yea, the 'ganu chicks are not-so-bad. Again, I would like to stress that I aint gay. I just know how to appreciate work of art.

The buffet breakfast was nothing like the many buffets I have had at Mutiara Hotel KL, or Legend. Or anywhere else in KL. Man, they had beef bacon. And they were generous as well. I could take 10 slices for all I care, there is still more for the rest. I notice the hotels in KL lack in stock replenishing.

Facilities were excellent. They had a massive swimming pool with water polo corner at one end, kiddies slides which is able to accomodate adult (tru experience), a warm jacuzzi corner (refreshing and relaxing as hell) and a sauna.

They had the game room, and their karoake centre comes with a POOL TABLE! Great for ppl with sucky voice like me. I go there for the sticks and balls and holes. There is the giant chess set which came to no use for me but great use for geeks (or not) who happens to play chess.

They had the tarik-tali rope as well, a beach volleyball court which can be converted to a beach soccer court.

What more can I asked for? It was just fantastic.

And tiring. But I learnt one thing,

No pain, no gain.

P/S: Dont get jealous, but I might be going down to Kemaman for my PTD Assessment Course and yea, who knows, I might just drop by Awana Kijal.