Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dear Aunt Agony,

How is this?

All of us go through new phases in life. Some are good, some are well, not so good but can and will be useful in the future somehow.

Case One
My best friend at college has finally found someone who mentally stimulates her to the point she thinks of him constantly. Yes. A CRUSH. After about 4 years of not having a relationship. She is feeling weird.

I remember the time I met Pres. You know what they say: Mandi tak basah, makan tak kenyang and tido tak lena. My life was turning up-side down. The usual 'solemn and individual' self now comes with an 'us' and it was just sooo weird.

Basically she told me, and I am truly honoured to be well, the first out of our gang to find out. I am just so glad for her. But there is something that boy has to go tru: The Friends-Torture and Evaluation session. You know what they say, "You wanna get with me, you gotta get with my friends" Pres survived the ritual, he is now part of the clan and officially accepted by my pals. And boy, this evaluation, does work, coming from experience.

Case Two
My best friend at university gets hitched this Saturday morn. Boy, I'm thinking of getting her something from I-NEED-HOUSE, know what I mean? and will be in a cute lil package with the message "Here to help" signed, Pres and Nadz.

This is the friend who helped me tru my hard phase while I was at Birm. And help me my shitty shitty times when I broke up with my ex and got rejected by mb. Maybe I will cry as soon as I hear the final 'SAH'. Tears of joy, it is...

Case Three
This guy I knew back in UK, my junior and he has a crush on this girl he met recently. They did 'stuff' together, but she had a boyfriend back in Msia. And now he's there, he kinda found out and broke up with her. I told him to take that oppoturnity and convey that he like her for real. He tried but failed. And now he is pretty sad.

It does remind me of the time when I was rejected by mb, how he said nasty things about me to some ppl. Felt like a loser. Thanks to my best friend (the girl in case two), things went fine and I got tru my studies the way I suppose to.

TRUTH
I have gone through Case Three, and then One when it finally came. Now I am preparing myself for Case Two. I guess, case 3 and 1 teaches you. And everyone has to go through it. Trust me, I went tru case 3 like a million of times before getting there. I almost turned GAY! Almost. But I guess prince charming came knocking at the right time.

However, these phases teaches you and make you realise that you were pretty stupid at some point in your life. What is important is that you dont make them (the mistakes) and some how you realise, it was all for the better.