Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Best Friend's Wedding

And it is on Saturday, 9th of April... yes tomorrow!

Nikah takes place at the masjid next to Ali Berkat, our hang out.

If you read one of my earlier posties, you will come to know how we met. Amazing what Hatred can do to ppl, makes them actually realise that the well-know context of "Tak kenal, maka tak cinta" is actually true.

Sherry is an extra-ordinary girl, one of a kind, I would say. Helped me times and times again without failure.

And here we are actually standing at the next phase in our lives...

Man, I cant believe my mate is getting hitch like tomorrow, in the morning.

She is nervous, at this point, on the nite of tomorrow, she wants to hang out with me.

That signifies, just how important I am in her life, as she is to me.

I am as nervous as her, my hands are sweaty as I type this postie.

All I can say is, I am so proud of you mate. And you will become someone's soulmate tomorrow as the sacred vows are pronounced and the final "sah" kicks in. I do wish you all the happiness in life. I also remember the time when we had no one special to spend our Valentine's with in the UK, and I bought you a bouquet of fresh flowers from Tesco.

It came with a note saying that someday we will be having someone real in our lives and look, how time has changed and we are BOTH standing here at that point when love came knocking.

I guess, that Val's was meaningful, and it didnt even matter to me that I hadnt someone special, because you were there with me. You were my best buddie and I know that even if I travel the whole of the globe, there will never be a friend like you. Man, I feel like crying.

I love you and someday, you'd be having kids and my time will come too. I do wish we can go shopping for kid's stuff together. Ahhahaha...

Congrats dear! And well, enjoy what I cant for now I guess? AHhahahahah...

P/S: Just dont wake the neighbours, kays?




Bangsar3
Some of the days when both of us were available.. sweet memories :)