Thursday, March 24, 2005

The worm

A puntured tyre.

That was how I started my day. Fantastic innit?

Pres managed to fix it, thank you. After the usual an hour of jam struck, I reached the office. Late... because I had a teleconference with the guys from Canada.

Just as I thought, there goes my day, I walked into the office, straight into my boss' room to join the three-some of teleconferencing with the guys from Canada. Not so bad... I thought.

In fact I pulled it off well. We managed to get the 5% discount onto the price of chemical we were getting from them. I felt quite proud of myself, to tell you the truth. Because, the Canadians, liked me in some way or another. More than they like my boss, which was pretty flaterring. Very, to be exact.

Smiles...

Then, I had lunch with Pres after some work.

Just as I thought my day was getting on well. In the evening, I had a fight with Pres. It hurts... here at the core of my heart. To tell you the truth. It hurts sooo bad when you love someone badly.

And I think of the time I was single and happy and alone. Ignore the alone bit, because I had friends and my very self to rely on.

I was happy and single and available. The fight isnt settled yet. I do wish to go back to that time when I was single.

Why do I have to go through today this way. Muther&^%$ing contradictions!

And only annoys me. And makes me smoke more than a whole tonne that I usually do. Damn, it hurts... so bad!

It's 6. I wanna go home. And shower and cry in the shower and eat and then sleep.