Thursday, March 31, 2005

Bling Bling, Bvlgari and .. erm, the lesson?

The topic says it all.

We collected the ring with the bling bling on it. GIA certified. Man, I see green eyes all around me, probably somewhere in July.

Three months down the road and I am somebody's Fiance`. It's pretty unbelievable. Well, I will have to believe it. Or learn to at least.

I was pretty shy walking in Habib Jewels yesterday. I am not the jewellery sorta person. I wear only my watch and I will be happy for the rest of the day.

And unplanned, I got a wee bit carried away with pres' gift for the engagement so I got him the new perfume set from Bvlgari called Aqva. Cost me a bomb for it. But anything for my baby.

Sometimes, sacrifices comes with a reward. The smile on his face, puts one on mine as well. The scent of fresh citrus-like perfume smell of his skin turns my tummy as if there was a band banging in my belly. Naf said.

I'm preparing myself to get hitch, somehow, the fear is gone. I put my life in his heart, as he has for me. This man proved me his self-worthiness. Not once has he made me cry by his words or actions. Oh, there was once when he agreed to break up to me. Just that once, but we made up afterwards, so that almost dont count, ait?

Stable. Secured. Safe.

The three "S"ess I feel with him.

P/S: Sometimes it aint about who you love. It's about who loves you and know how to treat you with care, love and respect. Above all. RESPECT. As a woman. As his woman. It is okay if you dont love him (of course you have to fancy the pants off him - lust). You can always learn to love him. That is the women's gift. To be able to learn to love.

Sub-P/S: It does make me think though, about mb. I certainly loved him. Maybe I still do, but will I feel happy or rather, as stable as I am with Pres if I ended up with mb? I already know the answer for that one.

(refer to note - P/S: as above)