Saturday, April 02, 2005

My Own Company

"Never under-estimate someone, and never over-rate yourself"

Well said, however, there is a time and place for everything. To pull that on me, when I was feeling like trash, isnt what I need.

"I dont need this" I told myself. Pres could have been at least a lil more supportive. And I have had enough of his sorries.

And so I decided, today I will celebrate my own company. Like I used to about 2 years ago. I miss that.

I went shopping to heal my aching soul. And ironically, it felt good. Like the 'ol times.

I bought me a nice looking pants. Cost me a bomb. But if that is the price of the smile on my face, so be it. Hundred and Fifty Three Bucks it is then!

I bought myself a copy of Cleo as well, this month's edition they have the 50 eligible bachelor. Not that I am interested, because men who looks extra good are either GAY, or... they are like men version of bimboninas. Know what I mean? And usually it is all pretence. Naf said.

I was queueing up a fair amount of people queue at Times in KLCC for the Cleo. Paid for it, then I heard this lady ask: "Satu counter aje, cam ner nak buat business?"

Again, she was probably right, but there is a time and place for this. I mean, it was a Friday and during lunch, for Gad's sake! People should chill it these days. That lady must have been suffering from either "didnt get any last nite" syndrom or she is just the utter bitch.

I just shrugged and left the shop.

Walking under the burning hot heat from KLCC to my office has never been better than today, I swear.

To be alive is to feel death and rebirth.

Think about it. Oh, and happy happy weekend guys!

P/S: By the way, the PTD Assessment Details are out. So u can check via www.spa.gov.my I am at Kemaman of all places in Malaysia. But, yea.. it's cool to have your name posted on the government webbie. I am indeed one of the 1995 people listed. Smiles... and I dont need that "over-rate myself" thingy from Pres. I know what I am worth, so shuv up urs boi!

Sub-P/S: Oh yea, Happy April Fools guys!