Friday, March 18, 2005

Save tonite

I havent got any thing particular to say in this morning of a given Thursday, just that I was quite happy driving to work today. Hitz fm. played Eagle Eye Cherry's Save Tonight.

And somehow the song got me up and going. Not like the usual slow sad song, this one's fast however, if you listen to the lyrics carefully, you will understand that they are celebrating the last nite they have before he has to leave. Especiall the bit:

"Tommorow comes to take me away, I wish that I, that I could stay"

Damn, that's sad... especially with the his mellow voice, that did the trick.

Guys, I dont have a conclusion for this postie. So I aint gonna write one, just that Pres moving to Selayang is really bugging me.

I need to chill a bit here. Yea... it's not like I am leaving on a jet plane to some place called Birmingham like I did 5 years ago. I'm just traumatised by it you see. It was a pretty messy break-up, for me at least, because I wasnt the one two timing.

Oh well... I should just slap myself out of it!