Thursday, March 10, 2005

The guy from once upon a time ago

How many scandals or crushes or break ups does one have to go through to find the real thang?

My experience, countless, some significant, some you forget after you have had a 5 mins nap.

Before I met pres, just about after I had my heart battered from the mb incident, I had strings of what I would call tortilas, or snacks, or some bite. Most of these I wouldnt call a relationship, because, how can I have one without meeting these people.

We spoke over the phone and I learnt loadsa stuff from men. About men. I would say, I am pretty good at the game now.

One guy was significant, I actually thought we were gonna 'hit' it. His name was Azri. He was there for me. One nite, the nite that actually changed my life and perceptions about mb came. That was the nite I found out nasty stuff about him, I broke down.

And there was Azri, all across the ocean, he called me. I was in Birmingham, he was in KL. Somehow, this Azri guy did make me feel not so bad.

So why nothing happened between us, Azri and I? I guess it isnt my destiny. Azri did not want to meet me when I came back for good. I dont know why, but I sensed that he was afraid of something. And we never met. Till today. I remember, that I even had a song for this boy. It was called "tentang seseorang" from the Ada Apa Dgn Cinta soundtrack. How sappy...

So why am I writing about him? Well, he has reapperead. He went missing without a trace for a bit and now, he's come back. After 2 long years. Seriously, this time I want to meet him. Like a friendly meet up. How can I live life not meeting this person who was there for me once and made a significant existance in my life? Just impossible. I have to meet him.

Boy, oh boy...