Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sleep... i... need ... some.. *snorrrre*

I am sitting here by my personal working space in our lil cozy Yaztech, feeling droopy.

I even came to work with my glasses on. Man, my eyes sore like a bloody pimple waiting to be popped.

I am gonna sleep in the car on the way home. I just know it. I will be lucky if I lasted till 8 tonite.

Oh, did I mention I met amir, I can barely remember with my sleepy self. He's a nice guy. Sherrie was blushing all nite sitting rite next to him. I bet she felt fuzzy then. I could almost see it in her eyes.

Oh and about the blog written especially for her, the one called "TROUBLED". She personally conveyed to me that I should never do that again. Or I will be in real trouble. I cant blame her, she almost drenched the whole of Tower 1 of KLCC. I guess she was touched.

It amazes me at times, how much I can matter to someone. And it does make me feel at the top of the world. It does give me a warm feeling. The same when I notice how I am significant in Pres' life. It is pretty sweet.

I'm gonna get some sleep in some corner before the boss gets back!

P/S: As if I would really do that!