Saturday, March 05, 2005

'REST', one slot comin up!

It is exactly what I need.

I have been so active, I havent had a decent session of sleep in a week. Or less, slightly less.

I have been meeting friends, going to KTJ and staying up late, talking to my brother Haidar, I wonder if he notices how much I care for him. I guess he does. Or not, doesnt matter, I would like to be there wherever he needs me, because once upon a time, when he was 'less' occupied, he was. But I totally understand that he has to do what he has to do.

Anyways, sleep is exactly what I need, funny for someone who believes soooo much in self pampering like me actually thinks that sleeping is a waste of time. It is kind of unnecessary if not for the health reasons and we human get tired.

I would rather stay up. And if I werent so tired, I could actually use my brains and do double work. Like thinking how to make a good business proposal, or something.

I just would like to wish everyone a goodie jollie weekend.

I do wish to have some fun, but I dont know how, without having to spent much Ringgits. Seriously, money revolves around everything, even simple leisure. Annoying really.