Thursday, March 17, 2005

Doing it the conventional way

Dear diary,

I am sitting here waiting for my boss to come back from lunch for one bloody miserable signature from him so that I will be on my way for a tender submission. That is the difference between us and them. Them, I do hope to be someday.

I am also feeling extremely tired today, more than the usual. And the fact that I am going to be driving home today alone, aint helping.

The song six feet from the egde is playing in the background. And somehow, I do feel the song applies.

I thought very hard about the choices God put me to scavenge on to live on my routined, very routined life. Maybe the choice I make will make a difference. Maybe if I made the right one, I would be a different person by the end of this year. I still havent come to my conclusion or the ultimato.

I am also very worried about Pres moving to Selayang by the end of this month. Maybe it is made that way for a reason. Yea, so that we can waste money on phone bills and fuel. I blame it all on Tengku Pu**y Petra for making him work at Selayang. Already the job has taken away our time together, and now you are literally taking him away. He says we'll be near at heart. Now, I swear I heard that from my ex-bf if I remember clearly.

I watched America Top Model last nite, and I have a particular model that I am interested in, as in I think she will win. Just a feeling. I think it will be Eva. She's so cute, and LOUD (like me) and bubbly (like me as well) and she runs around the house with her underwear (NOT like me at all). I think she's cute, hence deserves tha award to be a model, for all of us. She's normal, for once.

And not so much that I have to say diary, just that something is really beginning to bug me:

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY BOSS?!