Saturday, March 05, 2005

Troubled

I am about to lose my best friend, and it only hit me yesterday as her fiance will be back for good. And they will be walking down the aisle, hand in hand. It will be like My Best Friend's Wedding, only we are not 'in' love with each other, but we love each other, get it?

Nevermind, if you dont. Because I myself is insane at the moment. Been best of friends for almost four years now. It's like Joey losing Chandler in friends. Yes, we were housemates. Like now the distance between Kajang and Subang is killing me, she's gonna be someone's wife.

I am happy for her, I guess after all that years, she has finally found her soulmate as I have.

The truth is, when I realised it yesterday, I was down and I was the one having cold-feet for her. I was confused at the same time.

I know I have been neglecting her, which I also realised yesterday as I thought tru. My mind lingered about Sherrie and her wedding and our friendship and my thoughts went so deep I freaked out for her.

I felt guilty, because after having to find pres, I spent most of the time with him, even if we did go out, it was not like the old days when we had our five minutes session together, or a one-to-one chat. We mattered the world to each other those days, our thoughts affected one another's actions in decision making. However, today, it is no longer that way. I decide everything with pres and she does hers with amir.

I know this marriage wont affect our friendship, as in we WILL STILL be friends. However, not like the those days. I know I am getting older and stop obsessing over what was left off in the UK with my precious buddie Sherry, along with Darren and Sharon.

But it was one of my best times in my life and I just couldnt help it.

All I have to say is to wish them all the best and may they find love and hapiness in each others presence and live happily ever and beyond after.

Mate, I do love you and you must only know that I wouldnt want anything undesirable to happen to you. You were once there for me when the whole world turned its back on me and I will never forget that I am who I am today partly because of your presence. Thank you is never enough.