Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The invisible ones

Today is a plain day, nothing much lined up for me yet. Only plain work, some correspondance to ExxonMobil. Sounds big? Well, not too much when you are sitting here at my desk.

Sometimes, I do feel invisible. But I do wish that I was, truly invisible. Like the Halimunan. Cool innit?

Maybe it is the Misteri Nusantara I watched yesterday on orang Bunian. I learnt to accept the fact that somewhere along my family, my mom's side, she being a Bugis, well, the family had something to do with the Bunians.

Sounds scary, but face it. I never came clean about this, but I think I am learning to accept it. I have had my experience with them warriors from the past, which was the reason of my visit to the witch doctor.

Nobody believes in this sorta thingy today.

But it's out there, I learnt one thing, even if you dont want to accept their presence. Never, never under any circumstance say proudly about it. You are challenging it.

And they might just pop up your window tonite to say:

"HI, now do u believe?"