Saturday, March 12, 2005

Nadia Decides To Win

Heard of the Paulo Coelho's book called Veronika Decides To Die, oh well, I read that book half way. I guess at that time I got carried away with the PTD exam prep. Well, I just thought about it again whilst visiting KinoKuniya.

What makes me happy?

It is weird, since I was a kid I have always loved going to bookstores. It wasnt my nature for clothes shopping, or window shopping.

Maybe I was a geek then, well, I still love bookstores, now does that mean I am still?

Bookstores makes me feel so welcomed. That was what I did while waiting for sherrie for our lil lunch date. I feel peace and harmony. Another favourite store one my second best list is the music store. Yes, Tower Records especially.

A nice harmony Friday, means I will have the pleasure of sleeping till 1pm on Saturday. Hmm Hmm... nothing like a peaceful slumber. That is my treat for working all week.

Tonite I have an important meeting on the major thing I am working on. This is 'out-of-work' work. You can say that I have been doing doble jobs. One that gives a phat pay and one which will give me a voluptious one, in the future, if it happens.

I pray for my success. Thus the topic 'Nadia Decides To Win'.

P/S: The clock marks 12 past 6pm. I love 'going-back' time, who doesnt?