Thursday, March 10, 2005

I made it? You serious?

The ring came in when Amri said: "Eh, nadia the PTD results dah kuar".

Webside www.spa.gov.my then type the IC no.

I know it probably didnt matter. But for me it did, to prove my self worth. My ego, my wisdom.

As I clicked on the submit button, my heart froze for a bit there.

I almost did not believe my pretty eyes when I read, clearly stated, in bold, these beautiful words of bliss:

Tahniah! Anda telah LULUS Ujian Khas Memasuki Perkhidmatan Pegawai Tadbir dan Diplomatik yang telah diadakan pada 29/01/2005.

Nice and bolded. Pretty pretty words of wisdom.

I called Pres, then mom, then Aboo (who instantly called me Dato') and the sherrie hunney.

Thanks for all those who helped. And did not laugh at me.

I think my ego just went 5 levels higher than the usual.

Darn, that ass of mine must be dying for some space for expansion.

Way to go Nadz! Way to go girl...