Saturday, February 26, 2005

Thirty years and still goin

Yesterday I had an extremely great evening. I was amazed by this couple I have met. To be exact, they were pres' suppliers for manpower.

And so we had dinner at a japanese restaurant in Corus Hotel.

I was enlightened and my believes in love fetched a higher level. I now have faith in love.

This couple was about 55 years of age. Had a grandchild, yet still in love, maybe more than just a regular couple.

At first, I didnt know they were married, but I knew these two had something goin on, they way they were acting. Then, it hit me, when she called him "daddie". And they share the same surnames, so yeah. I know, I am a wee bit slow in this sorta thing. That is because I hear scandals every now and then, you see.

They were phillinos. And that didnt matter. All that matters that they were such nice people and just meant to be.

They are business partners, it's their manpower company. They travel the world together. The share the same ricebowl. The share their lives. They see so much of each other, and yet, not bored of each other. They are still in love despite the fact that they have been at least married for thirty years.

I was astonished really.

I went home with a feeling, someday we'll be like that, pres and I.

After the beautiful evening, I went home with faith in love.