Saturday, March 19, 2005

Lady Of The Ring

First I should slap myself silly, why? Because I was worried (in a really bad sorta way) when Pres was busy, too busy even to say "hello" or a nice sms saying "i love you"...

Then, yesterday I found out... he was making the mohoney, so he could get me something we planned for a very long time...

In the afternoon, I met him after not having to see him for a DAY. A day of not seeing each other is unusual for us "belangkas".

It was then, that I found out what he was up to. He got me A ROCK!! Yes guys! A ring with a rock, a 0.3 ct GIA certified diamond from Habib Jewels! Can you believe that boy?!

The ring is yet to be produced, he got it tailored for me... so my guess, it'll be ready in 2 weeks time. And to think about it, we will only be engaged in July. Damn, I wanna MARRY that boy! He wont be reading this, so I will make it a weee bit harder than he think it would be when he pop me that question. Ehehehhehe...

I aint evil, it's just that you cant let a guy go off, without some challenge now, can you? Gals, I bet you know what I mean...

Still jolly... jolly... me!

I'm thinking, that I might just be on the right HIGHWAY this time... *smiles*