Wednesday, February 23, 2005

When ego and lameness collide

I would like to point out that weekdays are the most lamest days of all. Except for Friday. And that would make four days of the week being lame days.

And the heat strike isnt helping. Lame, what else is lame?

People talking about nothing at all. I find my jokes spiteful. Some people cant not comprehend it. My nature. My gibberish. Am I calling myself lame? It dont matter.

Maybe I am too arrogant to admit that most people out there which are labelled normal are the ones everyone favours. I am too arrogant to become one of them.

I dont really care. I am spiteful. Fine. I'm funny. Too bad you cant comprehend my jokes. I am stupid at times, that is because I choose to fit in with the whole 99.7% of the population out there.

But I do except the consequences to my egoistic decisions that I might be exiled by the 99.7% of people I mentioned.

That is alright. Because, I know, that whatever comes, for good or for worst... I have my family, my cats, presboy, sherrie, aboo, haidar, sharon, darren and maybe one or two other friends I can count on.

I once read an idiom I have decided to hold on to, that:

I would rather die knowing I have known 5 friends, true ones who would be there regardless of my conditions as I would for them, know me and my nature deeper than the depth of the blue sea than having 100 people who I knew only on the surface and I wonder, if I was a nobody, these people would be the ones who'd make me feel I am truly a NOBODY.