Thursday, February 24, 2005

Satiated

The remedy:

Just enough work pile to cope with.
An hour of bimboninas bitching on each other's asses (America's Next Top Model)
Beautiful Lifehouse's BREATHING on the background
A nice testimonial in the morning from a friend
Poohpooh boi watching me work
Boss out on his field trip
Lunch break with presboi
Good nite sleep last nite with Lamberger's lavender scent in the air
A sweet thought of how I am somehow significant to people I call friends
Fact that I made someone feel good about themselves
Five minutes with my darling kitties last nite


Makes Nadia a jolly good fun today. See, it's easy. These are the simple requirements I need to be in a good mood. Is that too much to ask?

I am feeling happy today. Very. Happy. Indeed. Ask mr. poohpooh.

Life is good.. and fair to me today.