Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The summer camp days

Yesterday was just great. Laughed till I almost pissed in my pants. That is the joy of laughing. You just let it all go. Feels good.

It was good, meeting haidar. And damn I can get good at pool. If only I had the time and money, just so that I could practice. And Godamnit! I look good. I can tell. While playing pool. A guy told me, guys get the joy looking at girls playing pool, coz they look sexy, and yea... cool.

Oh well, I feel good when I play pool and that is all that matters to me. And if I feel like I am being watched, I walk the walk baby. Just to piss them off even more.

Aboo came as well. All chilled up and nice, having a drink at Bangsar mamak, till 2 in the bloody morn. By the time I got home, it was 3 plus plus. By the time I got myself all freshened of and hit the bed, it was 4am. I had 2 hours of sleep and here I am again. Bloody working, for the money. And the experience. Funny but I dont even know if they'll come in useful. But I think it will. With time as I climb the ladder to wealth (sounds evil somehow!)

Sherrie called me from Newark. She played a prank on me and I fell for it. Silly, but I care for her, that I am willing to look silly just to know she's fine. I do. She seems real happy with amir. Amir seems happy with her. I think it is meant to be kot. I'm so happy.

Is this the happy ending we all crave for? I sure do hope it is.

Diaries...

Who keep them these days? I do. Heck, but I have my life story written in a book. Not now though. I try to be matured. To fit in with this political, sophisticated, corporat numbskulls, so I carry a sorta organizer, that makes me look like one too. Them numbskulls. Well, sometimes, it is the price you pay to get you wanna get yourself at. Complicated as said, it is.

Anyways, I am gonna get myself one of them cool diaries. It has a "this diary can change your life" written on it's cover. Cost me a bomb as well, but that is just me. If I fall in love, it will be no justice if I dont do me the favour of getting one for myself. And plus I get annoyed by most things I see so, when I fall in love, it is so rare, I must do something about it.

There goes sixty nine bloody bucks for a cool diary, or organizer as these numbskulls call it. Yea.. whatever.