Saturday, January 01, 2005

1st Page of the book again

It is 2005 when the needles of the clock strike 12 tonite.

Wow... how fast time passes. Let's review...

2004

One of my best years for me. A beautiful relationship dawned into something of a lifetime commitment, not that I am complaining. I am in fact the jolliest girl around. Take a breath of fresh air, every morn, feeling like a million dollars every day when I wake up. The truth is: I am OH-SO-HAPPY to be alive.

I think the diary I bought is kickin in. Damnit, those smart ass Benriks. No wonder shrinks prescribe sweets as placebos. It really works! Amuse yourself.

And I quit my dumbass job at the factory processing oil and fats. Glad I am working for and under, En Ameer, my nice boss. I am in fact doing very well here. I love my life. And the fact that he allowed us all to go home at 5. May God bless his soul and cheers to YAZTECH!

And, Aljay's good too. He is one from the time I purchased him. Been to loadsa places. Like I have explained. My relationship with mom and dad is more matured now. All of us has come to a mutual understanding and we do respect each other's privacy and life. They have now starting to treat me like an adult and not their baby. That's good.

Nathra, my kid sister is more mature and she is taking over of her life. I have a strong feeling she's gonna be just fine... I see great potential for herself.

I am letting go of mb and I am learning to love pres as he deserves to be. I am also making him a reason of my existance. Man, I thank mb for replying. This means a hell lot of what I thought it would be.

I went holidaying with my loved one. Like I have always wanted to do. Travel with my loved ones, to discover places together as we are discovering more of each other everyday. Phuket was good. But it is sad, what's left of that beautiful place. Somehow, the world didnt matter. Like I was living in fantasy for that 3 days we were in Phuket. Again, thanks baby.

Oh, how can I forget! I created this blog, this very year! Splendid way of letting go of all bottled up feelings. And pour out gibberish thoughts you can NEVER do, by just saying it. I learnt that speaking out your mind, as in really expressing using verbal expressions and facial as well, is a Goddamn SIN! And you will be exiled for that. However here, the more twisted you get. "thing!" goes up the site counter on the left side of this page. Amazing innit?

Watched NRG play. Totally in love with them.

Learnt to play POOL. Yea man! I have always felt lefted out watching sherrie do her thing with the sticks and balls into the holes. And, both my sisters could play. I envied them. I thought it was either not in my genes to hold the stick properly or... I am good with sticks with balls attached to them. Then, baby taught me otherwise.. he taught me the stands, the way to place my fingers and what not. And amazingly, I am excellent at it. Thanks hunz..

Also.. there is one thing.. let's not get there.

The thing is, I am just glad to be alive. Get one thing rite.. everyone is mourning for the deaths caused by the tsunami. I am gonna go out there and celebrate tonite, not coz I am an inconsiderate, self-centred bitch, but coz I am celebrating life itself. A good year is coming to an end. And in the hope that the birth of a new year will bring more joy and achivements to myself, baby and all that I care for. Also, hope dad will get the thing is anticipating for.

I decided. Sometimes, things planned are not the ones we'd get, yet the things we get are usually not what we want but actually what we need. God is amazing, the way he shows us the invisible existance of himself.

So, let's thank God for the blessings. Learn from the curse, and get on with life.

As a man.

As a survivor.

2005, bring it on!