Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Act Of God

Since everyone on the blog is doing it, I might as well to.

I would like to wish my condolences to those who have lost loved ones during the tidal wave attack on Sunday. I feel sorry for the asians countries that was hit by such misfortune.

A second attack of the tsunami is expected. I dont know how far of a disaster will the second one have on all of us.

I just pray for all of us.

I have this idea, that it is god's way of probably punishing us. I mean, we were suppose to be out of the circle of earthquakes, volcanos and what not. But how more unfortunate can it get, last month the flood in the East Coast and now the West Coast. What awaits for us in the middle, like the city of KL and what not? Maybe we have done something wrong that God is reminding us of his presence.

Just a thought... However modern I am or my mind goes. I still believe in God and I am terrified of him. I do believe that he controls everything and have power on who I am and will become in the future. Whether or not I will live another day to cherish all I have now? He is the determiner of life itself.

So God help us.