Saturday, November 27, 2004

The need for speed

Topic that interests me for the day... CARS.

Baby have been shopping for second-hand cars. Being offered the new job, he will be travelling extensively. That is where extra money for the wedding will come from, milage and toll claims. Ader rezki sket, macam side income.

So, we went to the kreta terpakai shop yesterday. However, after seeing all the national cars, ie satria, kenari, wira.. what not, he was offered to take up a C class merc. for a thousand five every month for installments. Now we are considering it... who wouldnt want a guy driving a c class... but my thoughts went deeper.

Consider this, if I am excited him driving a c class compressor, what would the other tight ass bitch think of him. Only 26, living a posh life. Dammit, I was jeolous out of nowhere. Cacing kepanasan. That was my first concern. As a scorpio, and proud to be, I am possessive. And he is the last thing I would wanna loose.

Second, what about savings? We were suppose to get married, apply for the holidaymaker and leave for UK. Then if we manage to save up, study msc together, with our own money frm our own blood and sweat. Independent innit? Just some future plans to enhance our career prospects. With that c class in our hands, kan susah nak save?

Sherrie was the one to be reality checker. To pull me back to the ground when I am just abt to get myself too carried away. I do the same for her too, at times. But I believe she's wise enough.

So, I guess baby will settle with a wira. But I am also very superstitious (if that is how u spell it). No numbers 4 on the number plate. And the sum of the numbers must not sum up to the number 4 as well. Baby must be going crazy having to live up to my criteria. Kan? Poor lil munchie of mine.

But I dont have to worry about the tight ass bitches' fake drooling. I will be the sole drooler... and only I can well... have the best and WORST of him. EHheheh...

Back to work now, I will be so jobless today, I can just feel it, suggestion to fake effort? So my boss will think I am working hard? Maybe the graphs again kan? Nice pretty graphs... the always save me. Even in my uni days.