Friday, November 26, 2004

Memories Of Neo

When I said the world is filled with mother-fuckers of the highest degree, I literally meant it.

Today, at 10.30am, I was at work, I was shaken by the call from my sister Nathra saying that Mohd. Neo, my son cum cat was found to be dead in our neighbour's lawn. The pitiest thing, he died alone. I loved that fella man. Sometimes, it hurts bad.

And I knew some mother fuckers poisoned him. I had many cases with my previous cats. The same happened when I brought them to my vet. On their death bed, the doctors told me, they were fed with paracetamol (panadol - layman's term). Who would do such a thing to harmless creatures. Especially Neo. He was real sweet. He would greet my mom in the morns when she hung out the clothes to dry. He would greet me when I get back to work. In the morns, before goin to work, I will heat up my car engine for at least 2 mins, but I always end up heating my car for at least 5 mins, coz he'd come to sit on my lap and give me his kitty massage.

He was such a sweety, I was gonna take him along wherever I went when pres and I got married. Now what am I to do.

Dammit, I loved Neo. And they burried him without me even having to kiss his forehead. I just pray that wherever he is now, he'll be fine and happy.

He was a lovely cat and I loved him like crazy. Neo will always be my lil baby boy.