Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Surprise or Be Surprised?!

I bet most of you would say the usual: Be Surprised!!! Not me though... I always shy away from gifts, it was something my mother taught me, never to take unless she said so. Of course, then I was a kid. But as I was growing up, I still had that habit of declining. I believed, that kinda messed with my ego and confidence as an adolescent too. But as I learnt what a mean, mean world we are living in today, I learnt to fight. Maybe that is why, I am this iron-like girl.

Never could do that 'twirling-with-my pigtail' in front of blokes I had crush on. Instead, I would actually diss them. Oh well, life taught me otherwise as the years were catching up. You sorta get the hang of it, I guess.

Anyways, back to the point: I prefer suprising. I love to just watch the expression of those I have just pleased and that look in their eyes, that is my reward. As a token of appreciation. Yeah, I know, what nonsense? You will not know it, till you see it for yourself.

Yesterday was baby's birthday and I had a small party for him. I think at the end of the day, I was more joyful and happy than he was. I guess, I saw it in his eyes. Naf said.