Saturday, October 16, 2004

Ramadhan Al-Mubarak

And here comes Ramadhan, everyone's all vibed up to do their part of good deed for the year. And yes, I'll try my best as well. No occasional b%$!hing about ppl. Shhsshh!

However, I feel kinda left out, in the sense that it is the FIRST day of fasting and I cant carry out my part to do my fasting deed. Not that I wouldnt. Just couldnt. It is the time of the month for me. I was however awaken by my sister when she went down for sahur. I do wish I could join them, though it is annoying, having to eat while you are still hanging about La-La land. But yea... it is fun.

I havent figure this one out. But been wondering.. why am I able to fast only if I know ppl around me are doin it? It's like I cant fast if I am alone doing it. Maybe I am not a strong willed person when it comes this sorta religious sense.

But hey, credits to me, I am trying MY VERY BEST. And I aint complaining...

Slamat berpose people! And do yourself a favour. Shower yourself with good deeds this month... and that means no b&!ching, not even about Sharifah Aini getting herself beaten up and injected by nasty stuff... (I'm still trying really hard)