Thursday, October 14, 2004

Meow...

Did I mention to you I have cats, yea... like 5 of them, 2 chickens and there used to be a turtle but I decided not deprived it from nature, meaning sex and stuff. So I let him go in some jungle like habitat. I also have a couple of sherbet foxes that visits our house once in a while. I practically live in a farm at my place!

Anyways, as the subject matter is, I would discuss about my cats... Five of them, named:
  • Baby a.k.a. mama
  • Soxymulsion (I love calling her that, she's actually called SufySox)
  • Mohd Neo (that one is my fav)
  • Fantacy (Tacy for short)
  • And last but not least... there's the 7kgs ARROW, our version of Garfield (he does really weigh that much)

And so that my chickies dont feel deprive of me not mentioning their names in here (I try to be fair), they are called Atan & Minah (my mom calls minah, tina though... short for betina)

Oh well, these cats of mine, they are my pride and joy. They keep me happy, and at times, when I get really depressed like I am in the pitts of this world, I talk to them. Of course when nobody is looking. I dont want you to think I am some kinda freak or anything. And for some reason, they turn out to be the best listeners I have ever talked to. You ought to try it yourself. Does help. Speaking from experience.

Funny but only Arrow is allowed into the house and sleeps with my sister and I. That is because he is toilet trained. This Arrow is quite a character. He eats like 24-7. I dont remember him refusing food. And that explains his weight. He dreams and have nitemares at nite, just like us. And wakes up crying. Then when you give him this pet on his back and tell it's ok, he'll fall back to sleep. And when I wake up to go to work, he starts his day by the unfriendly gesture of picking a fight with the other orange cat down the road.

I just recently heard that my cousin's cat, Bubbles, just been diagnosed of diabetes. And this cat has to go down to the vet every now and then to get its insulin jab. Poor lil kitty I would say. So having heard that, my mom and I are both worried that Arrow might be having heart problems and stuff like Bubbles just got. Considering his weight and all... he's got high chances.

Today I am just being all fuzzy. I get this feeling when I feel safe. And with my cats I do. They are my bestest friend, though I try to ignore them most of the time. But trust me, sometimes, when I get those shitty days at work, you know what I am talking about if you are working, I get home, and I have Neo, just come up to me and meow me a very sweet 'HI!' with a msg good to see you. And he does that rolling about the ground, exposing his cute hairy tummy... that is just so beautiful and makes me feel like the most loved person in the whole wide world.

Man... suddenly I need to go home and give him a nice warm kish and stroke his ear a lil. I miss him.

Happy thoughts for the day!