Monday, October 11, 2004

The Girl Called Nadia

The girl called Nadia, I dont know whether it is a bliss or a curse being me... I'm successful, I know where I am heading to, in the next 10 years to come. I probably have what all girls my age would want, the brains and the beauty (not self proclaimed!), the sweet boyfriend, the ever trusting friends. The humor... the fun... but still... still there is something missing... I dont know what it is.

Everyone out there wants to find the true meaning to this life. Not me, I have found the meaning to this life, and it is ugly ppl, even how beautiful it gets, it still have it's blemishes, it's black traces in it, like the everlasting diamond being sold at tiffany's. What I want to find out is, why must there be this blemishes? And how must we overcome it? Were we placed on Earth by God, just as an experiment to his ever great creations? Or were we just his piece of 'slave to time'-overcome material?

And so, here I am, living life, which seems ordinary on the outside, however beautiful it gets, it is still dirty and ugly as you go deeper and understand the essence of it. Sometimes, ISOLATION is the answer. I just had this thought that if someday, I get real rich as in !Keching$$$!, then boy i am gonna buy myself and my hubs an island and die off our ages together on it. If you think I am running away from life and its ugliness, hey I lived it to come so far, I could even buy myself an island, then I sure DAMN deserved it! However, even in the religion (Islam coz I am a Muslim and I do believe highly in our God, though I still dont know how to keep up to His game), it does say that Mohamed was enlightened during his share of isolation and was taught to read by Gabriel, all this happened while he was in isolation. Isolation therefore, isnt a bad idea and today, with the pace of our society and at the rate we are all moving in order to survive, I highly recommend isolation. To all of us. So question: Is ISOLATION the SALVALTION to us, without actually harming ourselves? I am a smoker, and that is my salvation, however, I might not be able to live to the age I am supposed to becoz of it.

Oh well, with today's culture, I think dying at the age of 48 is reasonably alrite, coz it gets uglier as we grow older... so dying at 48 is probably bliss. As you can probably see, I am just 23, living it like I am 16 however, my thoughts on life is beyond of any other's imagination. Maybe I am here to create some spice in my boring-ordinary life? I do not know. All I know is that I have almost everything, yet I am not happy. Like something is missing. I live life like a saint, however lived it once like a devil. I was happier living it like a devil. Plus I had more achievements, I stayed focus then. So now I am thinking.... hey, should I live life as I like?

Hmmm, just thoughts to ponder on to keep me alive and aggitative just like alice in wonderland...