Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Feathers In The Wind

Been awhile since I signed out some of my giberrish thoughts. I have been trouble writting, no the thoughts are there.. just that it is fasting month and all... but I did mention it previously, that I am human after all.

I have lately just finished reading "The Catcher In The Rye" by JD Salinger and I was a lil bit disappointed with the ending. Maybe he's not as adventures as me I guess. Man, if I was him, I would actually go the dream of becoming the 'catcher in the rye'. That came from some dead man's poem by the way folks.

But for those who hate books or reading in general, got a problem with the world yesterday (book was published in 1945) and today.. you ought to go get this book. It's a good start up, honest! And it's not US whereby if you borrowed this very book from the library, your identity will be sent for scrutinizing. Apparently, that bloke who was accused of killing Kennedy, Ostwald, yea, he used to carry this book wherever he went (who told me that?!), so it's suppose to be an issue if you were a lil curious to read about this 17 year old boy called Holden Caulfield. Now where did that come from? Knowing US and all it's speculations they have made to wreck countries, I am not suprised, if Bush woke up one morning and decided this whole plot. Only, he was still a kid then. But I wouldnt be suprised if they insisted that the theory is right still!

Anyways, ppl, this his book is sold proudly at Kinokinuya, KLCC. That is where I got mine! So happy reading people!

Note: Not a geek, but train rides just kill me if I dont do anything abt it!