Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Bad Strategies Lead To Bad Outcome

Craps... today I am gonna be truthful about how normal ppl 'try' to work out life, or would I say... the Malaysian ways.

I studied overseas, I am not being proud or what the malays call 'bongkak' but I am neither 'bodoh sombong'. Many ppl I know, the ones I come in contact with are one way or another, bodo sombong. Hello?! Who are we kidding here? Firstly, if they are guys, they refuse to accept defeat from a woman. They tend to find smart woman intimidating, because of their autocratic manners. Are we still living in the days Hitler ruled?

And the worst thing is, they cant except a girl's opinion, even if it is a good one, or the right one. See... since they are the guys, man they HAVE to always be right, see...

Lets have it here, today, I had this encounter whereby an experiment we were doing were'nt working. It is simple to say, that, IT IS NOT FEASIBLE! Maybe UK trained me to see simple things like that easily, I dont know. Anyways, what is worst is, though we are still dwelling on it, increasing dosage and stuff, yea fine with me, it aint my money goin down the bloody drain. What is worst is that it was WRONG for me to come up with a back-up. It was WRONG for me to just state the clear. Like unfolding the truth. It was just WRONG.

Any how, we are still waiting for results, and I just know it AINT working folks. Well, I swear if this was a war strategy my company came up with, I am not goin for war, what's the point dying for free?

Lesson for today:
  • Guys, chill out on the ego, it's okay if you are brilliant, but it is SO-NOT-OKAY when you just look silly and I am laughing inside
  • Always, think of the worst case scenario, which will lead to BACKUP (have u heard of such thing?)

And if u need some tips, please switch on the TV and watch Apprentice for some guidance, maybe on life and life management as well...

If this is harsh, then, too bad, U ARE ONE OF THEM 'bodo sombong' guys