Friday, October 22, 2004

Stressed, Overworked, Underpaid and Broke

Subject says it all... And I am annoyed, tryin my best NOT TO SMOKE... fasting and all jammed up in my head.

I am giving my boyfriend a real hard time, but he's still standing by me. I cant even begin to understand me. I am annoyed, mostly on myself, because I cant be one of them brainy dudes to work in the UK like I wanted to. I guess 2:2 doesnt get you anywhere.

I dont hate the place I work or the ppl I work with, but at times, when it gets hectic, like when a project dateline is around the corner (like TOMORROW!) and we havent gotten results, everyone's just acting B14CH (esp me!).

I need to fag. That's what I need and a whole good session of head banging or rumba to calm myself to the USUAL Nadia. The nice wabba fe$h looking one. I have been not very nice to ppl around me, and they are wondering why? That coz I am not a patient gal, and fasting is about patience and so I am not the best player here (fasting sense).

Alrity folks, I better get back to work before I end up dead by the dateline