Saturday, October 09, 2004

Slave Of Time

Today marks the date of this blogspot being reborned into the blogger's community, nothing personal against you bloggers, but well, I Blogspot.Com was created to cater ppl like me, the slaves to time, otherwise known as the 'jobless' ones. I am not saying that I have absolutely nothing to do, just that at times when I have nothing to do at all, I get nervous, that is when I get myself into trouble.

So today, I have decided to tell the world about me. Since everyone I ever known, even those who knew all my life cant will figure me out (well, dont try, you wont). Maybe some smart ass kid out there can, so here I am just UNREVEILING myself, it's like Nadia - Uncensored Version (hey dont get kinky ideas). Or maybe, even better, you ppl out there get to learn a lil something, just like a lesson in life. I have been the icon of all mistakes that have been done. More like the biggest villain at skool. No, it's not like i'm a moor or anything like that, though i do like to regard myself as bonnie (in the quest of finding my clyde). I came from an all-girls convent (I hear loadsa "ahhhhh" in the background), somebody has to go against the teachers, who always thought their taughts were some kinda toasimn lesson for us, so it's a must to obide. Hey, guess what? SOme of us just went to school to have fun, coz it is part and parcel of growing up, aint it? Hmm.. that is another issue to argue about, Malaysian School System.

Nevermind, I just think people can go really wacky when they have too much time in hand. Like me... there is this good book that I am gonna get, it's from my fav author, non other than the famous Paulo Coelho. It is called "Veronica Decides To Die". And it is about wacky people, turns out that everyone is wacky, one way or another, and yes, it means YOU to, no not the guy next to you, YOU who is reading my blog here. If you are reading this, it means you were jobless enough to find my blog (by accident or not!), and you are actuall reading tru this what? Alreaddy 500 words essay of mine, and it sure damn means you are interested in what I have to say, and DAMN RITE you are NUTS! Just like what Paulo Coelho said in his book!

Oh well, I have written reasonably a whole lot for a day. SO this time, your have been enlighted by the reason of my signing up with blogspot, and so next time, I will enlight you about myself... that is when the journey begins. The journey of discovering the most complicated being to be place on planet Earth by the Mighty God, and I am sure there is a reason for all this happenings. Till the next time...