Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Reality TV

I have recently understood the meaning of life... what is it? Okay, this is gonna get a lil controversial for some of you, but I believe in freedom of speech and if you think I am goin against whatever religious believes, then to Hell wit ya mate! Have a nice day.

This is my perception on life and I am oh so very proud to be the founder of this thought. I do believe in God, I am a Muslim, still trying to live up to it, though I find it hard.

Just shut your mind for a bit and hear me out. So here goes...

On the day Adam was created marked the realisation of God's boredom with all that he have already created, angels and what not. You guys watched the series Dark Angel? Yeay the one with the Angelina Jolie looking babe in it. Sure thought so. Anyways, we are like his perfect experiment, the X5. We, the humans turn out to be the smartest, the ones with not only a mind, but a soul and a heart. We feel... we need... and we desire... Adam, God's X5, was His pride and joy, till Lucifer (the angel of darkness a.k.a. the Devil today) didnt wanna establish this new 'toy' God created. Hence, the day God parished Lucifer from Heaven, which also became the day Lucifer vowed to bring Adam and his children (us, DUH!) towards darkness. Ahhh... no wonder we are so screwed up. Now u see it?

Somehow, any perfect experiment that is being created all has it's flaws, just like the X5, somehow they learnt to retaliate, so did we. Somehow along the line, here we are all screwed up. We hear war, children and women dying. Terrorism, and what not.

So, that is life mates, LIFE is the biggest Reality TV, mind you God's Reality TV and we carry the main character in it. So when we were born, we were mould by other characters in it to choose what we play: The Hero or The Villain. We are His little toys that entertain him. And once in a while when he gets bored with our routine-like life, he initiates interesting events like Turnado and Flood, just to probably remind us of His existance, so we are reminded of our Maker. So that is what life is about, you guys out there still figuring what the hell life is about... it is about being the best character whatever we chose to be. As for me, I choose to be the complicated, attitude chiq all guys get intimidated and all annoyed about. Unless, you are that unique type of guy that is willing to see what is beneath than just the bitchy girl you see. See, I still hate their guts, the guys I mean... still amazed how my Mr X manage to sweep me off my feet.

This stuff is hard to absord, now lets all have a cookie...