Saturday, October 30, 2004

One MC afternoon

Sitting here at home feeling bored. Yea, i am glad that I have this chance to rest now, but it's a bloody friday. I am suppose to go for this social event with my office mates, but since I cant bring along my partner (apparently he isnt family.. well, NOT YET!), therefore.. I am not goin. Instead I'll go for another one, my friend is haveing a BBQ party. It'll be more fun. There will be a booze and flow of alcohol, however, it is fasting month. Hence, I'll just sit back and be happy with my glass of Coke.

Oh, just in case, I'm having the worst sore throat in the history, to the extend I cant swallow. So damn it. I had my throat painted though yesterday. That was the weirdest experience ever. But the doctor assured me, if I had it once, I will want it the next time. The truth is, i didnt feel a thing. Probably it is because I smoke a ton, my throat has a layer of nicotine covering it or something, I know, sounds scary innit?

I actually wanted to write about my bestest mate ever, but if I wrote about her.. it'll probably take a whole lifetime of blog pages to come where we are now. However, I thought, after all the censorship I will have to go through to actually publish this for u public to read it, yea... It will be enough for just 1 post (imagine all the undisclosed things we have done).

P/S: Check out the next post for more coverage on Nadia's Best Mate.. Sherrie Hunney.