Wednesday, October 27, 2004

NO... Not the TRAIN again!

Every morning when the time strucks 7.10am, and I will have that nitemare of goin tru what I go tru every morning without fail, unless I have a reason to bond with my Lurve Machine: WLJ 8020.

So yesterday came when I encountered one of those horny old bastards. It was jam pack at the LRT station, KL Sentral stop. It is like that every morn. I swear they need to do something about it. Maybe add more carriages or something... it's ridiculous. In the next 2 years, the whole system will be just crap. Brimming with overflow of people. Already the road systems are bad... not the trains man...

Anyways, so I was queueing up for the next LRT (alreaddy missed 4) to come and I had this old bastard on my back.. I kept turning to look at him, even pushed his shoes a bit. And he was sooooo daft to see I was asking him to move it. It was early in the morn, and I was rushing. Enough with that, I didnt need this okay. So I just turned and I said: Encik, tolong kebelakang skit. Tima kasih. And of course I said it in my bitchiest tone I could give. He moved and never wanted to stand near me. I bet he felt ashamed. Yea, there was like 20 other ppl who could hear me, unless they are deaf or something.

Moral of the story: Come guys, enaf with the harrasing alreaddy. Go home to your wives... or else go pay for it. And my lurve machine: WLJ 8020, he got assaulted as well, someone tried to rip his booth key hole. And that pissed the shit out of me. There aint anything in my CAR dudes. Beat it!