Monday, June 18, 2007

About Running

People used to say, you should face your problems. You shouldnt runaway from them. That it builds character and it makes you stronger. But it's always easy said than done. And plus they are the ones watching, so it is easy for them.

Sometimes, most of the times, it is always big enough of a problem that makes you wanna make such decision - to run. There is always a 50-50 chance that facing it might break you rather than making you. That better person, yada yada.

I ran. Once. For more than 2 years, was in complete hibernation mode. Back then it was easy, I left my country for education. But given the chance, if I were in some kinda big mess up, I would not think twice to repeat it.

When I came back, everything was calm, I was allowed to start fresh. And I wouldnt feel ashamed to say, it actually made me a better person. So, what about that "facing your problem" shet?

Today's post has got nothing to do with anything or anyone, just a thought about my past. So, if you are facing some kinda shit, and have a thought about running, do it, usually it takes more gutts to leave everything behind and seek your inner self than to face your God damn problems.