Friday, May 11, 2007

the good kinda bad

He asked me today, just before the bells for lunch rang "So, why are you happy today?". With an absolutely pleasant smile.

My brains were scrolling just like a black jack machine would for the smartest, sharpest reply to that. I fail to come up with one, instead I threw a "kenapa?" at him. Looking all confused but contented that he cared. Maybe he doesnt. Maybe he was being nice. Maybe he is trying to buy me out, since he cant buy me with money (he tried), he's trying to use character.

I am just trying to enjoy the lil time we have dude. That is all. Yesterday he sent me an email, saying there is an offer for lead process engineer at my future employers and they were head hunting him. He forwarded that email to me with the message:

"You cant run away from me. Read below."

I know in his entire life, he has not done such to an employee. It's complicated this thing we have. I dont really know what category it falls in. Maybe it's just fresh air.