Monday, June 04, 2007

Maznida and couple's spa

Maybe I am at the top of the world. One minute you are down, like the world is eating you up, the next you are flying with colours. God's way of showing that he create the rules to your game play.

On Thursday, we collected baby's first "first hand car". She's a black beauty, we decided to call her Maz. I added the suffix to it, just so that she's Malaysianized. Maznida it is. There were moments. He made me the reason to his success. He gives me that security, like everything will be perfect. We will have the perfect marriage and life and everything we will ever dream off. I'm scared. I told him, the truth is, I am not ready for this commitment, but you know what, to think about it, I will never be. So I am gonna commit. Because I know I will be responsible enough to honour it. The love I have for him will be enough to honour it.

Like that is not enough, we both had our first spa experience. I have always wanted to go for one, so did he, but we just never did. On my side of the story, it is because I probably never had "kaki" to experience it. So, we both attended a couple's spa.

Some experience. The 650 bucks he paid was worth it. I had a full body scrub, apparently will work on the firming and jacuzzi to further slim and trim and God knows all the other goodies that will ring chimes when a woman hears it. Then came the traditional Balinese massage. Aftermath of it? Well, let's put it this way. You dont wanna be anywhere near me today. Gosh, I have never been more gaseous in my life!

Having said that, ah I dont care about the couple of thousands they paid the others, I'm the one being pampered, so go fug yourself people at my place! Pres and I are thinking to have a home jacuzzi later.