Monday, May 21, 2007

string of gunk

Problems. They tend to propagate. When one starts, it sorta never ends. And you may find that they dont even link. They just happened. All at once. Maybe it is cobaan....

Whatever it is, the most important thing is not to give up.

Anyway, last week was karma week or something for me. I had this massive shit happening at home. Then, all my collegues, except for En Zam (he's fresh air) got on my nerve. My wisdom tooth started it's growing pains. Mom started talking about the hall booking and how payments are due. God, they were all coming. And one after the other, it did not stop. The clients gave new bulk composition for a particular case (at THIS last minute when it's submission dude!).

Yea, tell me how they are all NOT connected, but somehow is, the connection is ME.

Then. on Friday nite, good news came in. Finally I saw light. The tension at home has reduced. I am starting to believe in life again.

So, it is confirm now... I am getting hitched. Still having cold feet. But still gonna get tru it.